Pages

Friday, March 18, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day

"There are only two kinds of people in the world, the Irish and those who wish they were."

St. Patty's Day is a favorite of mine. It's the one day of the year where when you and all of your co-workers match, most everyone is in a good mood, and green beer abounds.

My St. Patty's day was a nice, low-key one. Stephanie, Aaron and I enjoyed a couple of green beers at Old Chicago's with our favorite meal in the world - The Sampler Platter.

After stuffing ourselves, getting some people watching in, and listening to a bag piper who wandered through the restaurant, we headed out... as the crowds headed in!

I hope everyone had a fun St. Patty's!

P.S. Here's a look back to St. Patty's 2010 with my dear friend Jessica. Look how short my hair was!

1 comment:

W and J said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh! :P I SO SO SO SO SO missed out on my Lulu and green beer this year. So sad! But I'm SO happy that you posted last year's fun and had some great fun this year too! :)