It has been COLD the last few weeks... getting down to -16 for the overnight low. And that's not bad compared to other parts of Colorado. Needless to say I'm glad Puxatony Phil saw his shadow -- here's hoping for an early spring!
Work has been super busy but I love to be busy and I love my job. The house is coming along, SLOWLY but surely. The painting's all done, except for a door frame or two and the kitchen. My wonderful Uncle Duane is going to clean my carpets this coming week. Once that's done, I'll be moving in! Will still go to my parents frequently for a free meal. ;)
Cliff and I were in the East Bay last weekend for a celebration of life service for a WONDERFUL man, Mark Antes. Cliff's brother is married to Mark's daughter, Natalie. It was a busy weekend and was nice to spend time with the family. There wasn't time to see most of our friends, so another trip will happen - I promise!
My nephew Noah turned 2 last Sunday and Aslyn will be 4 next month. I can't believe they're so old already! My parents went out to SoCal to celebrate Noah's birthday with them. I'm looking forward to a trip out there hopefully very soon. Especially when Aslyn asks me on Skype "LuLu, will you please come to our house again?" I miss my kiddos.
Once I'm in the house and have my computer set up I will be much better at keeping this up-to-date...with pictures!
I hope everyone's having a great 2011 so far and remember, spring is right around the corner!
1 comment:
Welp, Spring is HERE over in our neck of the woods! :) William wore shorts and flip flops today. Glad to hear you're still alive in blogland. MISS YOU!!!!!!
Can't wait to see some pics of the place! I've been dying to see it. Did you do any before pictures??
Post a Comment