The last couple of weeks have been quite busy... and somewhat of a blur. My dad and brother left Colorado on Christmas morning and drove to California to move me back. We arrived Tuesday night and I woke up to snow and cold Wednesday morning. The temperature has been the hardest thing to get used to (got to -10 degrees last night).
I dearly miss everyone in CA but am also glad to be home, beginning this next chapter in my life. I'll write more after I get unpacked, settled in and start work a week from tomorrow.
I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year... here's to 2011!
2 comments:
I MISS your face!!
I tried to IM you on both Blackberry contact numbers with no luck. I think you must have gotten a new phone. Hope all is well. Glad you made it back safely. The weather when you were driving was not so great so I was a little worried.
Post a Comment